Thursday, November 12, 2009

YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Who said what’s wrong or right? Why the society still hurting us no matter what we do? Well, I think that it doesn’t matter how hard we try, we’re going to be judged by everyone and everything. Maybe you feel like you don’t deserve anything because you’re not living like everyone else. I’ve been there. The fact that I’m different of many others, sometimes make me feel like I don’t deserve some things ‘cause I don’t live like the society expect. But the thing is that, God doesn’t care about that. I’ve been hurt and manipulated by many years of ignorance living under the dictatorship of some people who called them “chosen ones”, “leaders”, “angels of God”, etc. But you know what, I refuse to believe in a God who like to hurt people just to teach them how to do His will; I refuse to believe that if I didn’t do what they want me to, I cant have my prays answered. Time doesn’t exist, so there’s no sooner or later. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get out of the hole, I know that if I die, I’ll be resuscitated. Don’t give up on your dreams, on your prays, on your unique style. Don’t surrender to the oppression of the world! Be yourself.


Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg E-Mail Subscribe

2 comments:

Josué said...

I refuse to believe in a God who like to hurt people just to teach them how to do His will; I refuse to believe that if I didn’t do what they want me to, I cant have my prays answered.

I refuse to believe that too!

Cloud.Akagi said...

Brutal En vdd! that is so true!